Co-presented by Binary Fountain and Rio SEO, the webinar will cover best practices for Google My Business and highlight practical advice needed to help engage customers
There’s no doubt Google My Business impacts local businesses. In fact, 80 percent of consumers use search engines to find local information. Whether it’s a small business or enterprise organization, companies need to have a strategy to acquire these consumers, when they’re making buying decisions the moment and when they’re looking at their competitors.
Binary Fountain, the leading online reputation management platform, and Rio SEO will co-host a webinar entitled, “Google My Business Strategy: Optimizing Your Listings and Reviews.” This free webinar will provide practical advice needed to help businesses engage potential and new customers.
Registrants will gain insights into:
- Understanding the importance of the consumer journey and how it relates to your business.
- Avoiding the common pitfalls that hurt businesses’ presence on Google My Business.
- Improving online review scores and impacting your Google My Business page.
- Optimizing online presence by following time-saving local listing and content tips.
WHEN & WHERE:
Webinar: Google My Business Strategy: Optimizing Your Listings and Reviews
Thursday, November 8, 2018; 1:00 p.m. EST
More information and to register: http://info.binaryfountain.com/google-my-business-strategy-webinar-registration-LP.html
- Aaron Clifford, senior vice president of marketing, Binary Fountain
- Krystal Taing, listings management product specialist, Rio SEO
- Brian Smith, director of local strategy & data partnerships, Rio SEO
About Binary Fountain
Binary Fountain is the leading online reputation management platform for enterprises, healthcare organizations and small and medium-sized businesses. Anchored in its Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology, the cloud-based platform mines customer and employee feedback from surveys, online ratings and review sites, social media and other data sources to equip organizations with actionable insights needed to improve brand loyalty, increase engagement and drive sustainable bottom-line results. On a mission to help companies grow their business and create better customer experiences, Binary Fountain serves various industries including healthcare, hospitality, retail, automotive and financial services. For more information, visit http://www.binaryfountain.com or follow on Twitter @binaryfountain.